Quotes by Albert Einstein on Love:
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
- Without deep reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?
- The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
- Love is a better teacher than duty.
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- A human being is a part of a whole, called by us ‘universe’, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest… a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.